Why Learn First Aid?
• First aid is an extremely important skill that everyone should know because you never know when or where a medical emergency will happen. First Aid will teach you how to deal with common injuries and illnesses such as: Heart attack, stroke, diabetic reactions, seizures, broken bones, bleeding and more!
• By performing simple procedures and following guidelines, it is possible to save lives with basic treatment until professional medical help arrives.
• Remember, practice makes perfect! Taking a certification class will give you the opportunities to perform hands on scenarios and activities to hone your First Aid skills so that you will be confident to act when an emergency arises.
• First Aid can make the difference between permanent disability and complete recovery. What you learn can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
• Not only this, First Aid can help you save a life. Providing care immediately in an emergency situation is vital to the patient’s outcome. After taking a class you will have the knowledge and skills to act.
First Aid and CPR are extremely important. They can help you save lives, and the life you save may be someone you love. HeartCert CPR Mankato makes learning these skills convenient and affordable. We offer classes at variety of locations and also offer on-site training for you and your business. Contact us at: 651-261-2314. Learning CPR and First Aid may be one of the best things you ever do.